We regret to announce that due to precautions connected with Covid-19 we have to cancel this year's turn of Differential Equations and Applications. Because we believe that the main contribution of similar events lies in personal (even informal) communications we do not offer any online alternative. Preliminarily, we would like to announce that we intend to organize the next round of DiffEqApp conference in 2021, about which we shall keep you informed.
The conference Differential Equations and Applications is organized by
- Institute of Mathematics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology
in cooperation with
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University,
- Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
The topic of the meeting is mainly focused on the following issues:
- ordinary differential equations (namely asymptotic theory and boundary value problems),
- functional differential equations,
- difference equations,
- reaction-diffusion equations on discrete space (lattice, graph, network),
- partial differential equations and mathematical physics,
- fractional differential equations and fractional calculus,
- dynamical systems,
- applications (in physical sciences, engineering, ecology, biology, social science, ...).
Organizers: Alexander Lomtatidze (chairman), Petr Vašík, Pavla Sehnalová
Program Committee: Jan Čermák, Zuzana Došlá, Robert Hakl, Roman Šimon Hilscher, Alexander Lomtatidze, András Rontó, Pavel Řehák, Milan Tvrdý, Petr Vašík