The conference Differential Equations and Applications is organized by
- Institute of Mathematics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology
in cooperation with
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University,
- Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
The topic of the meeting is mainly focused on the following issues:
- ordinary differential equations (namely asymptotic theory and boundary value problems),
- functional differential equations,
- difference equations,
- reaction-diffusion equations on discrete space (lattice, graph, network),
- partial differential equations and mathematical physics,
- fractional differential equations and fractional calculus,
- dynamical systems,
- applications (in physical sciences, engineering, ecology, biology, social science, ...).
Organizers: Alexander Lomtatidze (chairman), Petr Vašík, Pavla Sehnalová
Program Committee: Jan Čermák, Zuzana Došlá, Robert Hakl, Roman Šimon Hilscher, Alexander Lomtatidze, András Rontó, Pavel Řehák, Milan Tvrdý, Petr Vašík