The conference Differential Equations and Applications is organized by
- Institute of Mathematics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology
in cooperation with
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Masaryk University,
- Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
The conference patronage is provided by the Mayor of Brno and financially supported by the City of Brno.
The topic of the meeting is mainly focused on the following issues:
- ordinary differential equations (namely asymptotic theory and boundary value problems),
- functional differential equations,
- difference equations,
- partial differential equations and mathematical physics,
- fractional differential equations and fractional calculus,
- dynamical systems,
Organizers: Alexander Lomtatidze (chairman), Petr Vašík, Jitka Zatočilová
Program Committee: Jan Čermák, Zuzana Došlá, Roman Šimon Hilscher, Pavel Krejčí, Alexander Lomtatidze, Milan Tvrdý, Petr Vašík